Welcome to DroneDeploy, the easiest and fastest solution to build aerial maps and models!
You can think of our service as being two components:
1) Flight automation and data capture
Customers flying DJI drones can capture imagery using the DroneDeploy app. This will ensure appropriate coverage and overlap of imagery.
2) Data processing and analysis
This is done seamlessly for users doing #1 above, or directly using our Map Engine to process any drone imagery that contains geotags.
- Download our mobile app for iOS or Android for free:
- Visit our Forum to join our community.
- Log on to DroneDeploy.com
- Upload your eligible imagery to Map Engine for automated processing.
In order to use Map Engine, your data must meet the following requirements:
All images should be in JPG format
All images must have latitude, longitude, and altitude in the GPS EXIF data
All images should be facing the area of interest
All images should have significant overlap (more than 60% side and frontlap, 75% for agricultural or homogeneous imagery)
There must be at least 10 images. The maximum number of images changes according to your DroneDeploy plan.
Check out our 2017 Drone Buyer's Guide for recommendations by industry.