Share maps created in DroneDeploy with members of your organization so they can view, analyze, and export maps for themselves.
We understand that different members of your organization (both internally and externally) have various uses for the DroneDeploy maps that you created. Typical examples include:
- View or print orthomosaic maps to compare actual site conditions to pre-planned designs
- Monitor site progress over time and keep the project on schedule
- View Panoramic and Video capture of your site
- Track and communicate progress superintendents, clients, and other key stakeholders at any time
- Using 2D maps and 3D models for marketing collateral
Additionally, all individuals in your organization that you shared a map with can do collaborative analysis together.
Organization Map Sharing Availability
Sharing of fully-functional maps is available to all members of your organization. DroneDeploy organizations are available on DroneDeploy's Business and Enterprise Plans.
Once you share your map, all recipients receive an email in their inbox notifying them that they now have access to the map. That mmap will then be available on their dashboard the next time they sign into DroneDeploy.
Click 'View Map' to start viewing and analyzing the shared map.
Your map recipient(s) now have full access to the map you shared with them so they can:
- View all map layers (Orthomosaic, Plant Health, Elevation, 3D Point Cloud)
- Conduct analysis (analysis is shared among all org members with map access)
- Export in all (supported file formats](doc:data-export-formats)
- Share it with other individuals
Updated about a year ago