Follow the Exporting your Data guide, and request a GeoTIFF orthomosaic export.
- Open QGIS and start with a new project.
- Next, click on the Add Raster Layer icon to import the Raster Elevation Map. Simply select the file path to the TIFF file and select OK.
- Under the Layers panel, right click on the newly imported layer, and select Properties.
- Navigate your cursor to the Transparency tab and uncheck the box under No data value. Finally, select OK to complete.
- Congratulations! You have now displayed your elevation map in QGIS with the correct color scale.
Updated 10 months ago