Follow the Exporting your Data guide, and request a GeoTIFF orthomosaic export.
Upon receipt of your exported files in your emaIl inbox, click the download link to get a zipped file containing your data. When prompted, save the file to your computer.
Locate the downloaded files on your computer. Using the file extraction method of your choice, extract the elevation data from the zipped file.
- Open ArcCatalog.
- In the Catalog Tree, open the TIFF file you received with your download.
- Select the TIFF file, right click, and click on Properties.
- Within the Raster Dataset Properties, navigate to NoData Value under Raster Information and select the Edit function.
- Next, delete all the 0 values from each Band such that the NoData Value column is left blank. To finish, select OK.
When prompted, select Apply on the Raster Dataset Properties return screen.
- Select the TIFF file again, right click, and select Build Pyramids. Review that the Input Raster Dataset file path leads to the saved file. Then, select OK. It is important to leave the default settings as they are.
Return to the Preview tab and confirm that your TIFF looks similar to the example below:
- You can now open ArcMap and start a new project.
- Next, click on the Add Data icon to import the Elevation Map. Simply select the file path to the TIFF file and select OK.
- Under the Layers tab, right click on the newly imported layer, and select Properties.
- Navigate your cursor to the last tab labeled Symbology and show RGB Composite. Then, check the box to enable Display Background Value. Finally, select OK to complete.
- Congratulations! You have now displayed your elevation map in ArcGIS.
Updated 11 months ago