Now that you have Created an Organization, it is time to add members and collaborate. It's quick and simple to do.
How are DroneDeploy Enterprise customers using Organizations?
Your DroneDeploy Organization lets you maintain security, manage user permissions, and keep track of your drone operations efficiently. Adding users facilitates safety through user activity logging. Collaboration tools and sharing allow you to keep information centralized amongst your team.
In your DroneDeploy dashboard, click on
Settings in the upper left.
Manage next to Organization. Then click on the
User tab in the sidebar of the next page.
To add a member, navigate to the top of the
Users page and click
Add user via email to begin typing the email address of the team member you wish to add.
Verify that the email address is typed correctly. Once verified, click the blue
Add User button at the end of the typebox to save as a user in your organization. This will automatically trigger a welcome email to be sent to your colleague.
User Invitations may be sent to Spam
Depending on your company's IT settings, welcome emails may be sent to Spam. Please check the Spam folder if the user does not receive an invitation to create a DroneDeploy login.
The newly invited user will now appear as a registered user under your Organization. You can further customize the user's access by changing his/her role, checking/unchecking
Allowed to Fly, or removing access completely.
An Admin can add other users to the account, as well as create, delete and move data and Projects.
An Editor can edit, share, and delete data. This user cannot add or remove users from the organization.
A View only user can review datasets. They cannot process new datasets.
For more information, please contact your Enterprise Customer Success Manager.
As the Organization owner, you control the user access.
Enterprise Organization members:
- Can upload drone data to create maps.
- Can view maps that you have shared with them. They cannot see the maps in your account unless the maps are shared with them.
One of your clients is a long-term contract, and you would like them to access maps and data exports through the DroneDeploy portal.
Adding your client to your Organization means that they:
- Will see only maps you share with them as well as any annotations (such as volume measurements) you make on the maps. They will not see any maps you do not share to their account.
- Can export the maps in their account.
- Can create new annotations on their maps.
You are your company's main pilot and drone data analyst. You would like to share your findings with others in your company and give them access to the maps.
Adding your colleague to your Organization means:
- They will see maps you share to them, as well as annotations on the maps.
- They can export the data on their account.
- They can create and annotate new maps.
- They will not see maps that you have not shared with them. This is useful in order to organize multiple projects by team.
Please contact [email protected] or your Enterprise Customer Success Manager with any further questions!
Updated 11 months ago