DroneDeploy customers use Organizations to:
- Share flight plans, maps, and data with colleagues
- Create portals for their clients to access maps and analyze data
It's quick and simple to do.
In your DroneDeploy dashboard, click on
Settings in the upper left.
Then, click on
View next to Organization.
To add a member, enter their email address and click "Add".
Within the Business and Premier subscriptions, adding a member to your organization will cost $99 per month per member. Please see Paying for additional organization members for additional details.
As the Organization owner, you control the level of access additional members of your organization have.
- Have access to the tier of subscription you have purchased. This means that if you are a Business customer, your Organization members are able to access all Business level features.
- Can upload drone data to create maps.
- Can view maps that you have shared with them. *They cannot see the maps in your account unless the maps are shared to them.
You are a drone service provider. One of your clients is a long term contract, and you would like them to access maps and data exports through the DroneDeploy portal.
Adding your client to your Organization means that they:
- Will see only maps you share with them as well as any annotations (such as volume measurements) you make on the maps. They will not see any maps you do not share to their account.
- Can export the maps in their account.
- Can create new annotations on their maps.
Your client will be billed within your subscription to DroneDeploy.
You are your company's main pilot and drone data analyst. You would like to share your findings with others in your company and give them access to the maps.
Adding your colleague to your Organization means:
- They will see maps you share to them, as well as annotations on the maps.
- They can export the data on their account.
- They can create and annotate new maps.
- They will not see maps that you have not shared with them. This is useful in order to organize multiple projects by team.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.